- the over-65s will increase from 18.3% to 25.2%.
- The over-80s will increase from 5.2% to 10.2%.
More and more services are now offered exclusively via digital platforms (tax-on-web, myPension, e-banking, administrations, …). Nevertheless, Digital technology is also a precious ally in maintaining life at home as long as possible (e-Health, e-Shop, home banking, social networks, culture, AAL, …).
Aging goes hand in hand with the deterioration of certain skills :
- Movement Coordination
- Hearing and speech
- Cognition (memory, reasoning, performance)
- Digital literacy
- Attitude % change
These skills are, however, essential for accessing digital services.
- How to preserve the usability of IT applications throughout their life cycle?
- How to preserve the usability of IT applications throughout life?
To develop a toolkit for developers in order to design self-adaptive application interfaces
- Continuously measure the quality of user interaction
- Detecting difficulties
- Identify the problem, the cause, and corrections to be made to improve the interface.